Hi Justin,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion. You’re right, it seems not a proper
expression, and maybe it is a better one that "Individuals from different
companies and communities provided some patches to feed back ShardingSphere
community”.

We will pay more attention on it and try our best to make our community diverse
and active.

Best wishes,
Trista

 Juan Pan