I list remain issues here:

1. Remove author information in java code, copyright should belong to ASF.
2. Some remain codes[1] still using the old package name
`io.shardingsphere`, we plan to rename them as `io.opensharding`.
<https://github.com/OpenSharding>3. Let the major contributors to sign ICLA
if they haven't singed yet.

Please complement the list if I missing anything.

[1] https://github.com/OpenSharding

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月17日周五 下午6:01写道: