+1 from me to remove them from PMC, and thanks for the contribution they did.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 02/15/2020 13:52,zhangli...@apache.org<zhangli...@apache.org> wrote:
Ling Yue and Yongsheng Peng have no response for the invitation and they do
not interest during ShardingSphere incubating, how about remove them from
PMC and committer list?
Other person will be the member of ShardingSphere PMC.

Any suggestion?

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

zhangli...@apache.org <zhangli...@apache.org> 于2020年2月15日周六 下午1:48写道:

The invitation has finished, I paste the result here:

Invitation result:

Like to be the member of ShardingSphere PMC:

- Liang Zhang
- Hongtao Gao
- Sheng Wu
- Juan Pan
- Jun Zhao
- Yi Yang
- Yonglun Zhang
- Gosling Von
- Gosling Von
- QingYang Chen
-  Willem Jiang
-  Hongjun Du
-  Xiaoguang Ma
-  Hao Cao

No response:

- Yongsheng Peng
- Ling Yue

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Hongtao Gao <hanahm...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月12日周三 上午10:28写道:

I agree with that, the current important task to gather all members to
build a group and I have replied to that mail.

And I'm going to share my work through the public channels, for instance,
mail list and issue. Let more members know what am I doing or will do.

Thanks, Hongtao

Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com> 于2020年2月12日周三 上午12:30写道:

Hi Hongtao Gao,

Obviously I was unaware of your contributions to the community. The
important thing is to review all contributions and decide as a group.

Best regards,
Craig

On Feb 10, 2020, at 10:43 PM, Hongtao Gao <hanahm...@gmail.com>