Hi,

You have notifications@ so that fine.

> 2 Has not provided an issue tracker link

You have this well documented on your website, so not a big issue, but it’s
also easy to fix.

> 3 Has not provided a wiki link

You have a wiki [1] and can also provide that.

I still have concerns about [1] and what is happening with [2]? I also think
you may have a little work to do on the branding side of things e.g. this page
[3] is concerning for a number of reasons. But none of those would IMO hold up
graduation as long as they are being looked into, but best to ask your mentors.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://shardingsphere.apache.org/community/en/poweredby/
2. http://shardingsphere.io