Hi Liang and Sheng,
I'm so excited about the proposal which can let the elasic-job-lite project
to be reborn. I totally support elastic-job-lite can be donated to Apache
ShardingSphere and it will be a new bigger stage  in the feature. Elastic
job is a very useful distributed job schedule framework and already be used
in many companies, if it can be donated, there will be much more influences
and can help more people in this area.
As the main contributor before in this project, I promise that I will do my
best to support this project's develop and support stuffs.

Hao Cao(Chris)
Apache ShardingSphere

Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月21日周四 下午11:41写道:

--