Hello Community,

I have to terminate this vote now. Because there are some problems with the
license of the RC1 version planned to be released. By the way, we have
verified all the features of this version, and they are stable without
obvious bugs.
 So,  instead of releasing the RC1 version, we will release the GA version
in the next week or so.

zhangli...@apache.org <zhangli...@apache.org> 于2021年10月25日周一 下午11:37写道: