Hi Stanton

For now we are not in a position to upgrade to the latest shindig version.
However, there is plan to address this in the future. We are using Dojo in
both container as well as gadgets. The reason we had to upgrade to Dojo
1.6.2 was that this is the Dojo version which supports ie=edge mode. There
are some newer gadgets that uses newer javascript library which requires
ie=edge mode.

Is there a way to get this new code working on 2.0.0 or would that be to
difficult to achieve? Is there any workaround?

Thanks
Venkat