>> Take a look at `ServletContainerSessionManager` if you just want to
>> use the containers session management

> Thanks for the tip!

> However, I wasn't able to figure out how to use this to adjust the
> storage path for the jsessionid (and the rememberme) cookie?

> I'm perfectly fine with having shiro store the cookies in the response,
> but I wish to change the cookie path.

Hm... I guess I could use this to replace the WebSessionContext[1] which is
where shiro retrieves the HttpServletRequest[2] it uses to get the
context path[3] that it uses to set the cookie path...?

Looks like the HttpServletRequesteWrapper[4] can be used to manipulate
the context path and for all other things let the regular request through...?