+1 (binding)
I have checked the installation and run test_singa.
Best regards,
Zhaojing.
On 2016-09-01 11:12, WANG Sheng wrote:
Hi all,
I have created a build for Apache SINGA 1.0.0-incubating, release
candidate
RC2.
The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/singa/1.0.0/
The hashes of the artifacts are as follows:
MD5: AE 01 1F 67 D7 F0 F6 23 FF 26 F9 A9 F0 00 1C C3
Release artifacts are signed with the following key:
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/dinhtta.asc
and the signature file is:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/singa/1.0.0/apache-singa-incubating-1.0.0-RC2.tar.gz.asc
The Github tag is at:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-singa/releases/tag/v1.0.0-rc2
commit ID is: 0416a0fdfa63cb1b4f54e438ff5b33d7eb4d8df0
To check the license, you can use the Apache Rat tool as follows:
1. download & decompress apache rat from
http://creadur.apache.org/rat/download_rat.cgi
2. run the following command under singa folder:
java -jar /PATH/TO/RAT/apache-rat-0.11.jar -E rat-excludes -d . >
rat_check
3. check the results in file named "rat_check"
Please check and vote on releasing this package. The vote is open for
at
least 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 votes are
cast.
[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache SINGA 1.0.0-incubating
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release
[ ] -1 Do not release this package because...
Here is my vote:
+1
Regards,
Wang Sheng