Hi Arash,

Have you installed google protobuf, which is a dependent library of SINGA?
Can you send me the output from running

ldd /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/singa/_singa_wrap.so

It would display the version of the protobuf wheel is using.

Please make sure the version of the protobuf matches the wheel version.
Use the singa wheel for 2.5-protobuf if you installed protobuf 2.5 on your
machine.
Use the singa wheel for 2.6-protobuf if you installed protobuf 2.6 on your
machine.

You don't need to reset the path if If you use virtualenv.