From: mike519 [mailto:mike...@163.com]
Sent: Friday, 2 December, 2016 12:55 PM
To: dev
Subject: Is Singa ready for Windows installation?

I use CMake GUI to generate VS 2015 project files. All third-party
dependency are properly installed. If 'use python' was checked, it complains
"Cannot find source file: D:/CPP/singa/src/python/swig/singa_wrap.cxx". I
have to uncheck it. Then CMake Error disappeared, only left several CMake
Warnings. When compiling in VS, the compiler reports many errors. For
example, unistd.h in logging.cc doesn't exist in Windows.

In mailing list, I found (SINGA-247) "Add windows support for singa" was
marked as fixed. Am I wrong in some steps?

mike519