Hi Moaz,

I agree with you.
We did take some efforts to improve the code quality.
[1] introduces some tools for enforcing the coding style.
[2] introduces some tools for adding documentations.

The current issue is that our contributors may have applied different
coding styles and tools using their different editors.
I suggest to do some tests during the CI process, e.g., running the cpplint
and pylint.
If all tests pass, then we merge the PR.

Thanks!

Best,
Wei

[1]. http://singa.apache.org/en/develop/contribute-code.html