Hi Willem and Justin

First of all, sorry I missed the previous discussions. I am aware of in ipmc
ml, we are discussing about absent mentors, but I didn't realize our mentors
are included in. Sorry didn't report the status, and make some
misunderstandings.

Willem's helps are more than he mentioned, he responded our help requests and
questions quickly, and do release check and vote several times(almost every
time, I think). Also he guided us to work on Apache Maturity Model Assessment,
when PPMC member starts to ask for things about graduation. I appreciate his
contributions and helps so much. Codes contributions should not be a problem,
SkyWalking have a large contributions team, a very dedicated committer team,
and a lot of users[1]. So Apache way lessons are the most helps we need from
our mentors. All of our mentors are close to us, and highly responsible for
guiding us. The several things they show up in GitHub, because that PR is
licenses related.

I am definitely sure, he is an active mentor for us. I want him to stay in this
way.

At here, I also want to thank all of our mentors, Mick, Willem, Luke and
Ignasi. You help us in different ways, and help a lot. For me, SkyWalking
doesn't look like have any concern about absent mentor. We are in great trend,
both in project development and Apache way.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking#who-uses-skywalking

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking