Hi Juan Pan, we've noticed that the E2E tests are now very unfriendly for new
contributors, thus we have rewrote the tests now and, from my point of view, if
you're familiar with Docker and docker compose, you should be quick to get
started with the new E2E framework, please take a look at this pull request
https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/4510 and check out the branch locally
to play around it, and I hope to get feedback from E2E contributors like you
whether it improves, compared with the old one, thanks.

--

GitHub @kezhenxu94
Apache SkyWalking, Apache Dubbo