Hi Bozhong

Welcome to join us.
About your resume, you are not required to send anyone besides your mentor.
Once he is satisfied, it should be fine.

At the ASF(Apache Software Foundation), there is a position called project
leader :)
The whole PMC(Project Management Committee) keeps the project in the right
path(IP, Branding, Release process, and the Apache Way), and the whole
community makes the project moving forward in the right direction.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Archer Yu <microup...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月21日周四 下午3:44写道: