Hello Sheng,

I've set the property 'plugin.springmvc.collect_http_paramstrue' to 'true', but
it doesn't work, please see the screenshot. My project is bases on spring boot,
tomcat 8.5.34

--

谢谢,
孙连山

在 2020-05-21 20:30:50,"Sheng Wu" <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> 写道:

Hi Lianshan

First, I noticed you haven't subscribed this mail list, please send mail to
dev-subscr...@skywalking.apache.org, and follow the reply to confirm. Then the
mail you sent to here, could be shown up directly, also don't need to add your
personal mail in the receiver list.

Then, back to your question. default we don't show them, you could read the
`configuration table` section of agent setup document, you could open them
manually through the agent.config or system env.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

孙连山 <sun_lians...@126.com> 于2020年5月21日周四 下午8:25写道:

Hi, I'm new to the sky walking, I was wondering if there is any way to show
REST API parameters in UI ?

--

Thanks,
Lianshan