Dear team,

Do we have source code for skywalking oap, ui and base? Because our company
doesn't allow external docker pull commands. We build our source code and then
create its image. Finally, convert that into a kubernetes helm to use it. Can
you please share only source code for skywalking and no docker file?

Thanks,
Gaurav

[https://d1dejaj6dcqv24.cloudfront.net/asset/image/email-banner-384-2x.png]<https://www.qualys.com/email-banner>

This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has
been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and
then immediately delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read,
copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. The sender disclaims any
liability for such unauthorized use. NOTE that all incoming emails sent to
Qualys email accounts will be archived and may be scanned by us and/or by
external service providers to detect and prevent threats to our systems,
investigate illegal or inappropriate behavior, and/or eliminate unsolicited
promotional emails (“spam”). If you have any concerns about this process,
please contact us.