Hi SkyWalking team

SkyWalking was my personal and China only project, so I created QQ
group(now 2 groups for over 3k ppl).
Now, SkyWalking is a gloabl community, so, ASF skywalking channel is there
for English users in years. Now, I think it is time to move forward for
Chinese users as well.
The burdens of maintaining QQ groups are too much, and lack of thread
mechanism to keep context. Neither search support.

I want to propose a 2 months immigration plan from QQ to slack channel.
People could choose to leave, or join new channels.
At the end of Aug., I will officially dismiss these two groups, and no
financial load for committers to keep these two QQ groups.

Please reply this if you have concerns and most importantly, you are
willing to accept those groups to maintain. I am so tired to keep eyes in
two places.
--
Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108