Hi all,

in your last two board reports I have been giving you feedback, that doesn’t
seem to have been accepted, therefore I’m now doing this on this list.

I have noticed that in the past VOTE results have been announced which count
the RM as having voted +1.
However, in none of them has the RM voted.
The VOTE email is usually just an announcement that there is something to vote
on and doesn’t imply a vote of the RM.
I personally have voted -1 on several releases that I have staged myself.

In the future, please make sure the RM either explicitly casts a vote by adding
something like “This email also counts as my +1 vote” to the VOTE email or even
better, by explicitly casting a vote in the thread.

Thanks,
     Chris