Do you subscribe to the mail list?
I am just manually forwarding your mail, which indicates you are not.

And the mailing list doesn't support image.

> why did U deleted '&' character?What is the purpose of doing this?

About this, yes, this is on purpose. If you need to run in the
background, you could add & for the shell by yourself. This is in the
release note.

> [Breaking change] Removed ‘&’ symbols from shell scripts to avoid OAP server
> process running as a background process.

Refer to https://skywalking.apache.org/docs/main/next/en/changes/changes-9.6.0/

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

yanghong...@cor-cloud.com <yanghong...@cor-cloud.com> 于2023年11月10日周五 16:46写道: