发件人: Priya Sharma <priya.sharma.9...@gmail.com>
Date: 2024年1月25日周四 15:24
Subject: [Important] GSoC 2024 Project Ideas
To: dev <d...@community.apache.org>, mentors
<ment...@community.apache.org>, <g...@community.apache.org>,

Hello PMCs,

Google Summer of Code is the ideal opportunity for you to attract new
contributors to your projects and GSoC 2024 is here.

The ASF will be applying as a participating organization for GSoC 2024.
As a part of the application we need you all to *mandatorily* start
recording your ideas now [1] latest by 3rd Feb.

There is slight change in the rules this year, just reiterating here:
- For the 2024 program, there will be three options for project scope:
medium at ~175 hours, large at ~350 hours and a new size: small at ~90
hours.
  Please add "*full-time*" label to the JIRA for 350 hour project ,
"*part-time*" label for 175 hours project and “*small*” for a 90 hour
project.

Note: They are looking to bring more open source projects in the AI/ML
field into GSoC 2024, so we encourage more projects from this domain
to participate.

If you are a new mentor or your project is participating for the first
time, please read [2][3].

On behalf of the GSoC 2024 admins,

[1] https://s.apache.org/gsoc2024ideas
[2] https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html