I am not sure whether you subscribed to the mail list successfully. So, I
replied here, and invited you to the slack channel as well.
The mail list can't see the screenshot, and if your pod is on, you should
read the pod logs to see what happened. Mostly, your service is not ready.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Krishnaprakash, Thokala (RPS) <thokala.krishnaprak...@hpe.com> 于2024年3月5日周二
21:35写道: