Hi committers

I am excited to share, Apache SkyWalking has been accepted as a
sponsored organization in the OSPP 2024. This is the 5th year for us
to participate in this open-source event.
If you are new to OSPP, read more here, https://summer-ospp.ac.cn/

For now, I have opened a new WIKI page for all committers. Although I
don't know how many slots we are going to be assigned by the OSPP
committee, I would encourage you to submit your proposals as early as
possible.
As usual, you could be either a mentor or a student to participate,
but can't be both including for different projects. Every mentor could
own one task.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SKYWALKING/Open+Source+Promotion+Plan+-+Summer+2024+Tasks

Note, if you are a committer, but can't access WIKI, let me know, I
will add you in.

At last, from past years' experiences, the tasks should have a clear
feature scope, and be easy to understand from a university or master's
degree student knowledge perspective. Don't pick the work with new
landscape research work, which should only be owned by experienced
committers, rather than an OSPP student.
Be advised, OSPP aims to help students to understand and take part in
the mature open-source community, rather than breaking through for the
new technology.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108