Thanks,

I'm quite interested in this, but not only for entering and exiting but
eventually for other logging as well.  However,  I wouldn't want it in
all classes. I'd prefer to see additional configuration to define which
classes should be instrumented.

Also, once the logging is injected would it be able to be removed?

In other words, eventually I'd like to see enabling and disabling of
logging (i.e. the equivalent of configuring Loggers) done via AOP.