Takeshi Kondo wrote:
Hi Ceki

The fact that it can't be done in log4j does not mean that it can't be done.

Is it mean that it can be done in logback?

If it is, I'll change logger to logback.

To be honest, at present time it can't be done in logback either. However, logback already has support for TurboFilters [1] which can already do arbitrary filtering. We'd need to enhance turbo filters so that they influence the contents of the logging event. My point is that the hook is already there, it needs to be enhanced.

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch