+1, looks good to me.

-Gour

´╗┐On 3/7/18, 12:24 PM, "Billie Rinaldi" <billie.rina...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Please review this report draft for March 2018. It is due today.

    --------------------
    Slider

    Slider is a collection of tools and technologies to package, deploy, and
    manage long running applications on Apache Hadoop YARN clusters.

    Slider has been incubating since 2014-04-29.

    Most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
      Since new development on one of Slider's primary maven modules has
      moved to the hadoop-yarn-services-core module in Apache Hadoop,
      development of other Slider modules has also tailed off. The Slider
      community needs to decide whether we should retire the remaining
      Slider code or propose graduation.

    aware of?

      No additional issues.

      Mailing list and commit activity have continued at a low rate. We invited
      a new committer / PPMC member, Kyungwan Nam.

      An improvement to allow Slider to work in multi-homed environments is
      in progress and we have fixed a couple of bugs related to certificate
      management and functional test failures when running on newer versions
      of Hadoop.

    How would you assess the podling's maturity?
    Please feel free to add your own commentary.

      [ ] Initial setup
      [ ] Working towards first release
      [ ] Community building
      [ ] Nearing graduation
      [x] Other: Discussing direction

    Date of last release:

       2017-03-23 slider-0.92.0-incubating

    When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

      2018-02-21 New committer and PPMC member Kyungwan Nam