Hi Andreas,

we are very sorry about the current situation - thanks for reporting the
problems!

We're currently working on fixing the download page and it should be
working again very soon.

If during a build tests are failing, the easiest thing to get a running
Sling at the end, is to disable the tests by running

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install

It's not the way it should be, but nevertheless gets you the wanted
result :) We're currently working on getting the tests running again. So
this is just a temporary problem.

In addition we're very hard working on getting the next big milestone,
SLING-6, ready - this will be a ready to start download of the latest
and greatest :) We're currently in the middle of the process, so SLING-6
should be ready in some weeks.

If you have additional comments or run into other problems, please let
us know.

Andreas Kuckartz  wrote