Hi all,

We currently have an inconsistency in the setup of the jetty:run
configuration in the the launchpad/builder module and the default port
used by the Sling standalone application.

The jetty plugin is configured to use port 8888 by default, while the
standalone application by default uses port 8080. In addition the
integration tests in the launchpad/integration-tests module also assume
a default of port 8888.

I think we should consolidate on a single port number.

Since most configuration uses 8888 by default, the easiest would
probably be to change the standalone app default to 8888.

WDYT ?

Regards
Felix