Hi,

Am 20.09.2010 14:26, schrieb Justin Edelson:
> Looks like the sling-contrib build is going to be disabled soon...

Thanks for bringing this up... I once looked after why those tests are
failing, but failed to follow-up on.

Anyway, here is the reason:

[INFO] Checking legal files in:
org.apache.sling.launchpad.contrib-testing-4-SNAPSHOT.war
[HUDSON] ...
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Artifact does not contain any legal files:
org.apache.sling.launchpad.contrib-testing-4-SNAPSHOT.war

This also occurrs on a local build. Maybe we should create the same
integration test setup for contrib as we have for the main integration
tests ?

Regards
Felix

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
>> Date: September 20, 2010 7:34:33 AM EDT
>> To: <bui...@apache.org>
>> Subject: RE: Builds that have been failing for a while

>>> Hadoop-Patch-h4.grid.sp2.yahoo.net                 | 3 mo 12 days
>>> Hadoop-Patch-h9.grid.sp2.yahoo.net                 | 8 mo 8 days
>>> Hama-Patch                                         | 2 mo 24 days
>>> Hama-Patch-Admin                                   | 1 mo 6 days
>>> Hdfs-Patch-h2.grid.sp2.yahoo.net                   | 5 mo 17 days
>>> Hdfs-Patch-h5.grid.sp2.yahoo.net                   | 5 mo 17 days
>>> Hive-trunk-h0.18                                   | 1 mo 6 days
>>> Hive-trunk-h0.19                                   | 4 mo 16 days
>>> Jackrabbit-1.6                                     | 1 mo 8 days
>>> Jackrabbit-classloader                             | 3 mo 6 days
>>> Jackrabbit-ocm                                     | 3 mo 6 days
>>> jspf-trunk                                         | 1 mo 6 days
>>> Mahout-Patch-Admin                                 | 1 yr 11 mo
>>> mailet-standard-trunk                              | 2 mo 0 days
>>> Mapreduce-Patch-h3.grid.sp2.yahoo.net              | 4 mo 23 days
>>> Mapreduce-Patch-h4.grid.sp2.yahoo.net              | 3 mo 25 days
>>> Mapreduce-Patch-h6.grid.sp2.yahoo.net              | 4 mo 12 days
>>> Mapreduce-Patch-h9.grid.sp2.yahoo.net              | 6 mo 20 days
>>> MINA-1.0.X                                         | 3 mo 10 days
>>> MINA-1.1.X                                         | 3 mo 10 days
>>> Nutch-trunk                                        | 2 mo 15 days
>>> ODE-trunk-m2-jdk5-nightly-deploy                   | 1 mo 2 days
>>> ODE-trunk-maven2-jdk5                              | 1 mo 11 days
>>> org.apache.kato.eclipse                            | 1 yr 2 mo
>>> Pig-Patch-h7.grid.sp2.yahoo.net                    | 3 mo 13 days