We are trying to deploy Sling within Tomcat in a project which has a lot of
legacy code running in parallel (within the same container). Basically new
features/components  shall be implemented in Sling (as bundles). BUT pretty
sure we need to build up a "communication channel" between the legacy code and
the Sling bundles/services.

Is there a slight chance (given the "protecting" LaunchClassLoader) to get hold
of the felix (interface org.osgi.framework.launch.Framework) member within the
Sling class?

Any other ideas on how to build up  a "communication channel" without big
overhead or leaking classloaders.

Kind regards
Clemens