Hi Robert,

I would actually suggest to go for

 org.apache.sling.osgifeature

as the OSGi features are inspired by Sling features (among other
technologies) but not exactly the same. There might be more components that
build on top of osgifeatures in the future in which case we'd get
repositories like:

 org.apache.sling.osgifeature.sometool
 org.apache.sling.osgifeature.someplugin
 etc in the future...

So that that point it would be consistent and in line with how other repos
are named...
If nobody objects to this over the next few days I'll go with this name.

Cheers,

David