Hi Andy,

> On 3 Feb 2023, at 16:40, Andreas Schaefer <schaef...@me.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I am tasked with upgrading grqaphql-java for AEM to at least 17.4 because of
> a vulnerability https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2022-37734
>
> I saw that Radu created a ticket for upgrading to graphql-java 17:
> https://github.com/graphql-java/graphql-java/releases/tag/v17.0
>
> I assigned that ticket to me and will see what needs to be done to make this
> work in Sling as well as in AEM.
>
> Let me know if you have any objections or already worked on it.
>
> Thanks - Andy Schaefer

No objections on my side. I started looking into this [0], but didn’t get to
commit anything. I remember I had issues with dynamically registering our Sling
directives [1], but I had to switch to a different task and forgot about [0].

Thanks,
Radu

[0] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-10900
[1] -