Hi Andy,

On Mon, 2023-09-18 at 09:53 -0700, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi
>
> I need one more vote to release Sling GraphQL Core 0.0.24. This has
> an important update to handle fields with the same simple name aka
> name. Right now previous fields are dropped and so I moved that to a
> Multi Value Map to avoid it and to make FQNs the unique field name.

I voted on the release, thanks for the reminder. A couple of notes:

- I find it easier to reply to the original [VOTE] email when sending
reminders, this way everyone has the context ( staging repository,
changelog, etc )
- When bundles don't build on Java 17 I usually leave the voting to
others because I have to adjust my validation tooling for that bundle
in question. It would be great if the next version of the GraphQL
bundle would work on Java 17. I created a PR which is almost complete
[1], please look into it when you have time.

Thanks,
Robert

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-graphql-core/pull/38