hello jörg.

thanks for picking up! good idea to create a wiki page. in general, there is no
harm (and no shame) to put a module into attic - we can always bring it back
without effort if interest comes back.

those libraries have to be kept active in my pov:

> ./org-apache-sling-testing-logging-mock,Date:   2015

this is still in use by the other mock projects and also customer projects -
there was just no need to do any updates since them since it only contains a
default logging conf for unit tests and dependencies in the pom.

> ./org-apache-sling-bnd-models,Date:   2016

this is an important part of the sling models build process and used everywhere
- but there was no need to update it as no new bundle headers where introduced
in the last years.

stefan