From: Antonio Sanso [mailto:asa...@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:31 AM
To: dev@sling.apache.org
Subject: Re: [slingclipse] Checking out resources fails if the
DefaultGetServlet does not serve the content

Hi Robert,

thanks for reporting this.
It would be something to investigate for sure.
Would also be interesting to know the current behavior. What's happening in
this failure situation?
Does the import stops completely or it just doesn't import a part of the
repository?

Regards

Antonio

On Nov 12, 2012, at 6:48 PM, Robert Munteanu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> By trying out Slingclipse on a larger project I found out that checking out a
> resource fails if the DefaultGetServlet does not serve calls for a specific
> resource, e.g.
>
> - content ( nt:folder )
> \- child ( my:resource )
>
> where my:resource is served by a servlet which returns 404 on JSON calls. The
> importer correctly discovers that /content/child exists since it is listed at
> /content.1.json but then retrieval fails for /content/child.json .
>
> What would be the best approach to handle this scenario?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert

-----
No virus found in this message.