On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 5:24 AM, Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...We could see, whether it would be possible to make the ResourceMetadata
> read-only after resource
> resolution has completed, e.g. ResourceMetadata.lock(). But I am not really
> convinced....

Maybe wrap it in a ReadOnlyResourceMetadataWrapper, once resolution is done?
Looks cleaner than a lock() or setReadyOnly() method to me.

> ...I am also not sure, what client application we would break with this
> change ?
> What happens in the Sling Launchpad Testing build if this would be read-only
> ?...

IMO there's no reason to change ResourceMetadata once a resource has
been setup, so if any tests break we should rather fix them. I don't
remember touching it in tests that I wrote.

-Bertrand