Hi,

I've noticed that pax-exam tests failed on builds.apache.org and
passed locally. I've fixed the installer ITs ( SLING-2847 ) and
hopefully fixed the event ITs ( SLING-2848 ) with the same approach -
support the maven.repo.local property, which pax-exam does not take
into account.

We'll definitely run into this problem again if we add more pax-exam
tests, and since pax-exam tests are also a bit harder to set up than
regular JUnit tests I'm thinking of creating a little base module in
testing/pax which takes care of these problems.

WDYT?