On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org> wrote:
> Yep, it's a blocker - so we should use something else or wait and increase
> the pressure to make them switch :)

I found out today that the switch is complete in the master branch
[1], so we can start using it right now if we want to.

However, there still isn't an official release. According to the
project lead, there isn't a definite date for JGroups 3.4 ( first
APL-licensed version), but it should be before Infinispan 6.0 is out.

Robert

[1]: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JGRP-1643