+1 non-binding.
I just did a rough codecheck to understand how this should work - looks
good and extensible which I think is important when people with other
resourceResolvers want to utilize it. There are some typos here and there
(pacakge instead of package, even in the api) but it would be easier to
have this on github or svn to create corresponding patches.

Cheers
Dominik