Hi Robert,

On 3/1/14 10:22 PM, "Robert Munteanu" <rob...@lmn.ro> wrote:

>Hi Stefan,
>
>On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 8:19 PM, Stefan Egli <e...@adobe.com> wrote:
>> That mail clearly left my outbox too early ;) again:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> At the moment sling-trunk build is failing on travis ([0]) rather
>>consistently with two kinds of problems:
>>
>>   1.  the jdk7 build fails with: [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>org.apache.sling:maven-launchpad-plugin:2.2.0:prepare-package
>>(prepare-package) on project org.apache.sling.launchpad.testing-war:
>>Unable to copy configuration files: Source
>>'/home/travis/build/apache/sling/launchpad/testing-war/src/main/config'
>>does not exist -> [Help 1]
>
>I _think_ that since the the travis build runs over git, it does not
>have an empty 'config' directory. But that's just a guess.

Looks like as we're using maven-launchpad-plugin 2.2.0, the fix for
SLING-2843 (which is exactly about the above) is not yet contained.

So maybe we should release maven-launchpad-plugin 2.2.1 to get the war
integration tests functioning again?

(It fails also on my local box btw, I think buildbot [1] just doesn't run
the -PwarIntegrationTests profile)

>>   2.  the jdk8 build fails with: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen
>>space
>
>JDK 8 removed the PermGen, which means that we need a larger heap. As
>to why the difference between buildbot and travis, perhaps they run on
>different architectures?

Ok, how/who can configure more memory?

btw: just realized, buildbot [1] runs jdk6 of course..

Cheers,
Stefan