Hi,

Currently the travis build [0] fails due to a SNAPSHOT dependency on
maven-launchpad-plugin:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT, which it doesn't seem to
build/install on that box. Did that work earlier though I wonder - and how
can we automatically get that snapshot built on travis?

$ mvn -q clean install -DobrRepository=false
-DHttpTestBase.readyTimeoutSeconds=300 -PwarIntegrationTests
-PintegrationTests
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.launchpad.testing:7-SNAPSHOT
(/home/travis/build/apache/sling/launchpad/testing/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
org.apache.sling:maven-launchpad-plugin:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Could not find artifact
org.apache.sling:maven-launchpad-plugin:jar:2.3.1-SNAPSHOT in
apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots) -> [Help 2]

Cheers,
Stefan
--