it seems that what fails are mainly different integration tests.

we could add a special maven profile in those projects that have failing
integration tests that disables the IT in only that project, and create a
ticket for each project to track that we remove it when the IT problem is
solved. on Jenkins this profile is enabled so these problematic ITs are skipped
by default, but not when running them locally withouth the profile.

those integration tests are not only problematic on jenkins, i have problems
running them with windows as well. a starting point before analyzing deeper the
root cause of the failing might by updating the involved testing tools, e.g.
sling testing tools, pax exam etc. the ITs use quite different version
currently.

stefan