Hi,
I intend to release maven-sling-plugin 2.1.8
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12334142).
Unfortunately currently the POM contains a dependency towards a SNAPSHOT
version of org.apache.sling.commons.json.
The according commit, which changed that version is
http://svn.apache.org/r1713420 from Stefan Seifert.

I fail to understand why it was upgraded and there was also no JIRA issue
number referenced in the commit.
As far as I can see the not yet released version of o.a.s.commons.json 2.0.18
does not contain any fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12334141.
What was the reason why the snapshot dependency towards the newest
o.a.s.commons.json was introduced?

I would appreciate whenever a dependency to the latest SNAPSHOT is added the
relevant JIRA issue number would be referenced in the according commit.
Otherwise this may block releases.
Thanks,
Konrad