Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone for this, it's really an honor.

About me: I'm 29, a software engineer, mostly working with Java and Python,
Linux enthusiast and bash and gnu tools user, git lover and I'm sometimes
getting my hands dirty with devops projects.
I'm employed by Adobe Switzerland, working in the most technically-advanced
QA team I've seen, where I like to get involved in development and break
the dev/ qa barrier.

Please feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat.

Cheers and see you around ;)
- Andrei