Hi Radu,

On Wed, 2016-06-15 at 14:38 +0000, Radu Cotescu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've recently opened a pull request for SLING-5787 [0] in order to
> get a
> chance to discuss the API change from the topic before committing the
> code
> to trunk.

The code changes have been comitted, so this only serves as a kind
request for future reviews:

  please separate style changes from functional changes

Your pull request has an impressive change count : +8,009 −5,465 , but
I notice lots of style changes - javadoc formatting, diamond operator
for generics, license header tweaks - which make it hard to review the
core of the pull request.

Thanks,