Hi,

Trying to understand implications of switching from OSGi EventHandler to
ResourceChangeListener I'd like to find out how the hook into Oak is
achieved. IIUC then currently all (!) ResourceChangeListeners are combined
into 1 (Basic)ObservationReporter, which gets invoked by a ('singleton')
OakResourceListener at [0] so that it can forward the changes to its
listeners in [1].

As a result after replacing the Sling event bridge with this new mechanism,
there will still be exactly 1 OakResourceListener which facades all
ResourceChangeListeners. And that 1 will imv become the new bottleneck.

I fail to see how this will improve the filtering that we're trying to
achieve in Oak - or is there a 1:1 mapping with the above mechanism still
planned?

Cheers,
Stefan
--