Hi Robert,

It took me a while to get the trunk to build. I had to disable the
Rat
checks and update the dependency to org.apache.sling.jcr.base
version
2.4.3-SNAPSHOT in org.apache.sling.jcr.oak.server.
Why isn't there a build job anymore for trunk? Should I build Sling
differently than described at the website [1]?

The context as is at [2]. Basically, the big 'trunk' jobs were too slow
and flaky. Now we have many small jobs, with none of them slow and a
couple of them flaky :-)

But the reactor build should work nonetheless.

I currently can't build it due to repository.apache.org timeouts, can
you post any errors that you get?

Thanks,

Robert

[2]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Sling+Jenkins+Se
tup

The dependency to oasling.jcr.base 2.4.x has been changed by Julian in the meantime to prepare for the oak.server-1.1.2 release.
So I could build the trunk a few minutes ago.
But the server doesn't seem to start completely. When accessing http://localhost:8080 I get an HTTP 503 saying
"Problem accessing /. Reason:
AuthenticationSupport service missing. Cannot authenticate request."
138 bundles are available and active.

The error log shows me this error:
14.11.2016 21:30:58.119 *ERROR* [OsgiInstallerImpl] org.apache.sling.jcr.oak.server.internal.OakSlingRepositoryManager start: Uncaught Throwable trying to access Repository, calling stopRepository() java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.apache.sling.jcr.base.AbstractSlingRepositoryManager.getLoginAdminWhitelist()Lorg/apache/sling/jcr/base/LoginAdminWhitelist; at org.apache.sling.jcr.base.AbstractSlingRepository2.loginAdministrative(AbstractSlingRepository2.java:373) at org.apache.sling.jcr.base.internal.loader.Loader.getSession(Loader.java:326) at org.apache.sling.jcr.base.internal.loader.Loader.registerNamespaces(Loader.java:213) at org.apache.sling.jcr.base.internal.loader.Loader.registerBundleInternal(Loader.java:225) at org.apache.sling.jcr.base.internal.loader.Loader.registerBundle(Loader.java:158)
        at
org.apache.sling.jcr.base.internal.loader.Loader.<init>(Loader.java:75)
at org.apache.sling.jcr.base.AbstractSlingRepositoryManager.start(AbstractSlingRepositoryManager.java:371)

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Best,
Sandro