On Thursday 06 April 2017 21:59:34 Julian Sedding wrote:
> The configuration property "user.default.mapping" should be called "
> use.default.mapping", or maybe rather "default.mapping.enabled" to avoid
> typos and confusion.

We already messed up property names in component configurations (incl. typos),
but as Julian opened that topic here are my € 0.02: use dots to create a
(hierarchical) structure and camel case or snake case to compound separate
words – like logging configs in any application, e.g. Tomcat
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.0-doc/logging.html (-> useDefaultMapping or
default_mapping_enabled)

Regards,
O.