On Wed, 2017-10-04 at 12:16 +0200, Konrad Windszus wrote:
> > On 4. Oct 2017, at 12:11, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.o
> > rg> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 12:07 PM, Konrad Windszus <konra...@gmx.de>
> > wrote:
> > > ...I prefer 2 to not pollute the Sling Site Git repo with
> > > generated artifacts...
> >
> > But it's *very* useful to be able to see the diffs of the published
> > content before pushing them live.
>
> Once we fixed all bugs in our templates, the diff on the MD source
> files is IMHO enough.

I am not sure how 1 would pollute the git repo ... The process right
now is to build the HTML files and resync the asf-site branch with the
output.

But anyway I think that having a Jenkins job that pushes every change
on the master branch automatically using the maven-scm-publish plugin
would be nice.

So I would first implement 2) and then 1). And of course we can still
preview changes locally, for larger changes.

How does that sound?