Hi,

On Fri, 2017-10-06 at 08:51 +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is the first release of the Starter Startup Module for improved
> user experience of our Starter application.

When building I get the following bnd warning

[WARNING] Bundle
org.apache.sling:org.apache.sling.starter.startup:bundle:1.0.0 :
Bundle-Activator org.apache.sling.demo.startup.impl.Activator is being
imported into the bundle rather than being contained inside it. This is
usually a bundle packaging error

Which seems to be correct, as the Bundle-Activator is defined as
org.apache.sling.demo.startup.impl.Activator but is found in the bundle
at org.apache.sling.starter.startup.impl.Activator

Is this intended?

Thanks,